The initial move in creation of any wonder in construction is the fabrication of its miniature representation which is a model. This is an event which provides a unique opportunity to all civil engineering students across India by facilitating them to showcase their research projects incorporating new technology via different models, simulation models in front of eminent professors and professionals. EXHIBO is a platform which invites all students to establish a link which connects their research with the practical world. Eminent personalities from civil engineering, lecturers, and industrialists are part of this event.
1. The event is open to all.
2. Each team must consist of a maximum of 4 participants.
3. Each team must consist of at least one member from the department of civil engineering.
4. The model should be handmade with household and stationary items.
5. Readymade or factory made model will not be accepted.
6. The event is two-day event.
7. The participants should be present at their model till the judgement.
8. Teams have to present the detailed idea behind all features of the model within 10 minutes and there will be query session of 5 minutes at the end of the presentation.
9. The decision of judges shall be final and will be at the end of second day.
available for two days
Fee Details : ₹ 200
Will be announced soon..........
Event Head Details:
Contact Number: 7075935117
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org